Welcome! Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the 2017 Vancouver Tea Festival. The exhibition/public market portion of the festival will take place in the auditorium of the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver (50 E. Pender St.) on Saturday, November 4th, from 10 AM - 6 PM, and Sunday, November 5th, from 11 AM - 5 PM. [Other events occurring during the festival, including presentation and tea tastings, will be located in the adjacent Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden (578 Carrall St., Vancouver).]
For 2017, we are pleased to again offer direct selection of exhibitor booths, based on the positive feedback we received from introducing this feature at the 2016 festival. Rather than having a booth allocated to you, you can choose exactly the booth you want!*
We are also pleased to offer a simplified pricing structure for 2017. This year's festival will feature only two categories of booth - Premium and Regular, with most booths falling into the latter category. For almost all exhibitors, this will mean a similar or lower-priced booth when compared with 2016.
New for 2017, the Vancouver Tea Festival will be expanded to two days. Exhibitors may purchase a booth for Saturday alone, Sunday alone, or both Saturday and Sunday. A discounted price will be offered to exhibitors who wish to exhibit both days. When registering, exhibitors must indicate which day(s) they wish to exhibit. Exhibitors participating in both days of the festival MUST purchase the same booth(s) for both days unless otherwise approved by Vancouver Tea Society.
Below are two identical plans (subject to change) depicting the exhibition floor. The plan immediately below is intended solely to provide an overview of the festival floor layout. The second plan, at the bottom of the page, depicts the same layout, but each booth number on that plan is selectable.
To choose your booth and register for the 2017 Vancouver Tea Festival:
1. Carefully examine the floor plan and decide which booth(s) you would like; each booth is 10 feet (3 metres) by 10 feet. Note the number(s) of the booth(s). If you will require any electricity at your booth to power kettles, displays, etc., you will need to purchase an electricity surcharge. Click here to add one.
2. Scroll down to the Booth Selection Tool and click on the number that corresponds to the booth you would like. Double booths are also available (please see below for instructions on double booth purchases). Clicking on the number will take you to a separate page.
3. For regular booths, select either 'New' or 'Returning' from the 'Exhibitor Type' drop-down menu to display the correct price (this does not apply to premium and super premium booths.)
4. Take a deep breath, then make payment. :)
5. Come back to this page and download the 2017 Vancouver Tea Festival Exhibitor Contract (PDF version) (Word-compatible version). Read it thoroughly, sign, and remit your signed contract to Stephanie@VancouverTeaFestival.ca
6. Email your logo in a web-ready format (JPG or PNG preferred) to Del@VancouverTeaFestival.ca so we can add it to our exhibitor page.
7. You're done! (Hooray!) We're excited to have you!
*Booth choice dependent on availability at time of selection. All booths are subject to selection on a first-come, first-serve basis, and booth layout may be modified at any time, at Vancouver Tea Society's sole discretion.
BOOTH SELECTION TOOL
Please select your booth(s) by clicking on the corresponding number(s) on the floor plan below. To purchase a double booth, please purchase adjacent booths separately. For example, if you wish to purchase a double booth consisting of booths 29 and 30, please purchase booth 29 first, verify booth 30 is available, then purchase booth 30.
All purchases of double booths will receive free electricity (subject to reasonable limits, at the discretion of Vancouver Tea Society).
Exhibitors purchasing single booths who wish to have electricity must purchase an electricity surcharge HERE.
Please note: This tool is not optimized for viewing on mobile phones, and it is recommended to view this page in its desktop version or on a tablet when registering.
For any questions or problems with booth selection, please email Del@VancouverTeaFestival.ca