Welcome! Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the 2018 Vancouver Tea Festival. (Why exhibit with us? Click here.) The exhibition/public market portion of the festival will take place in the auditorium of the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver (50 E. Pender St.) on Saturday, November 3rd, from 10 AM - 5 PM, and Sunday, November 4th, from 11 AM - 4 PM. [Other events occurring during the festival, including presentations and tea tastings, will be located in the adjacent Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden (578 Carrall St., Vancouver).]
For 2018, we are pleased to again offer direct selection of exhibitor booths, based on the feedback we have received from previous festivals. Rather than having a booth allocated to you, you can choose exactly the booth you want!*
We are also pleased to continue to offer a range of booth pricing for 2018; this year's festival will again feature three categories of booth - Premium, Regular Plus, and Regular, with the majority of booths falling into the latter category. One of our chief goals is to always keep the festival accessible to a wide variety of tea businesses, and to that end our booth fees remain unchanged from 2017.
Based on exhibitor and public feedback alike, the 2018 Vancouver Tea Festival will again transpire over two days. Exhibitors may purchase a booth for Saturday alone, Sunday alone, or both Saturday and Sunday. A discounted price will be offered to exhibitors who wish to exhibit both days. When registering, exhibitors must indicate which day(s) they wish to exhibit. Exhibitors participating in both days of the festival MUST purchase the same booth(s) for both days unless otherwise approved by Vancouver Tea Society.
Below is a floor plan depicting the festival floor layout, and instructions detailing the booth registration process. Please read these instructions in their entirety before leaving this page.
To choose your booth and register for the 2018 Vancouver Tea Festival:
1. Carefully examine the floor plan and decide which booth(s) you would like; each booth is 10 feet (3 metres) by 10 feet. Note the number(s) of the booth(s). If you will require any electricity at your booth to power kettles, displays, etc., you will need to purchase an electricity surcharge for each day you exhibit. Click here to add.
2. Scroll down to the Booth List and click on the item (e.g. Booth 1) that corresponds to the booth you would like. Double booths are also available (please see below for instructions on double booth purchases). Clicking on the item will take you to a separate page.
3. For Regular booths, select either 'Returning' or 'New' from the 'Exhibitor Type' drop-down menu to display the correct price (this does not apply to Premium or Regular Plus booths.) Then, select whether you wish to purchase the booth for both Saturday and Sunday; Saturday only; or Sunday only.
4. Take a deep breath, then make payment. :)
5. Come back to this page and download the 2018 Vancouver Tea Festival Exhibitor Contract (PDF version) (Word-compatible version). Read it thoroughly, sign, and remit your signed contract to Del [at] VancouverTeaFestival.ca
6. Email your logo in a web-ready format (JPG or PNG preferred) to Del [at] VancouverTeaFestival.ca so we can add it to our exhibitor page. (If you are a returning exhibitor and do not send us a new logo file, we will use the most recent logo we have for you.)
7. You're done! (Hooray!) We're excited to have you!
*Booth choice dependent on availability at time of selection. All booths are subject to selection on a first-come, first-serve basis, and booth layout may be modified at any time, at Vancouver Tea Society's sole discretion.
Once you have examined the floor plan above and noted the number(s) that correspond(s) to your preferred booth(s), select your booth(s) by clicking on the corresponding number(s) in the list below - e.g. Booth 1. To purchase a double booth, please purchase adjacent booths separately. For example, if you wish to purchase a double booth consisting of booths 11 and 12, please purchase booth 11 first, verify booth 12 is available, then purchase booth 12.
Exhibitors who wish to have electricity must purchase an electricity surcharge for each exhibiting day HERE.
Exhibitors requiring electricity who purchase a double booth for both Saturday and Sunday will receive a rebate equivalent to one day's electricity surcharge (subject to reasonable limits, at the discretion of Vancouver Tea Society).
NB: Please note that due to varying booth configurations, in some cases a booth may appear to be available when it has in fact already been purchased. We will endeavour to update booth availability as quickly and frequently as possible, but your booth will not be officially yours until confirmed by Vancouver Tea Society. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
For any questions or problems with booth selection, please email Del [at] VancouverTeaFestival.ca
BOOTH 1 (PREMIUM) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - Treasure Green Tea Company
BOOTH 2 (REGULAR PLUS) - PENDING (BOTH DAYS) - Steeped Tea: One Falling Leaf with Layne Mikoda, Independent Tea Consultant
BOOTH 3 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - M Concepts / Guangzhou Zimin Cha Ye Ltd.
BOOTH 5 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - O5 Tea
BOOTH 6 (REGULAR PLUS) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - Zuo Wang Tea
BOOTH 7 (REGULAR PLUS) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - JusTea
BOOTH 8 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - Taynton Bay Spirits
BOOTH 9 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - The Spirit of Tea
BOOTH 10 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - Whisk Premium Matcha
BOOTH 12 (PREMIUM) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - Amoda Tea
BOOTH 13 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - Trudy Ann's Chai
BOOTH 15 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - WOASH
BOOTH 16 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - kyth + kyn
BOOTH 17 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - Silver Crescent Tea Co. (Vancha)
BOOTH 18 (REGULAR PLUS) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - The Chinese Tea Shop
BOOTH 19 (REGULAR) - SOLD SATURDAY - Darsana Tea / AVAILABLE SUNDAY
BOOTH 20 (REGULAR) - SOLD! (BOTH DAYS) - SATURDAY - Tea Lani / SUNDAY - Roedde House Museum
BOOTH 21 (REGULAR) - SOLD (BOTH DAYS) - Palate Tea / Tea Gives
BOOTH 22 (REGULAR) - BOTH DAYS: SIT-DOWN GONGFU TABLE
BOOTH 23 (REGULAR) - ATURDAY: BY-DONATION MATCHA BAR (Ichiyo’s Matcha Bar) / SUNDAY: VACANT/RESPITE
BOOTH 24 (RESPITE/GONGFU) - BOTH DAYS: STAND-UP GONGFU BAR
BOOTH 25 (RESPITE/GONGFU) - BOTH DAYS: STAND-UP GONGFU BAR