Vancouver Tea Society is elated to announce the fourth annual Vancouver Tea Festival returns to the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver & Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, November 4-5, 2017
Come explore the world of tea, interact with like-minded tea lovers, and taste dazzling examples of one of the world's most beloved beverages.
Featuring leading exhibitors from throughout the tea world, the 2017 Vancouver Tea Festival is sure to be the most exciting yet!
This year, Vancouver Tea Society has again partnered with Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden - lauded by National Geographic as the 'World's Top City Garden'- and the adjacent Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver to create a true pan-cultural celebration of tea in all its forms.
2017 Vancouver Tea Festival FEATURES:
- NEW - Festival expanded to two days!
- A marketplace of tea purveyors, offering a vast variety of teas to suit all tastes and budgets
- Full admission to Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden as part of your festival ticket
- More tastings than ever before - come experience exquisite teas carefully prepared by tea masters
- Presentations and workshops throughout the day - learn new things about tea and discover the fascinating stories behind some of your favourite local tea enterprises
Tickets available early July 2017!