Why exhibit at the Vancouver Tea Festival?
- Size matters: Vancouver is Western Canada’s largest market, and the VTF is the largest and best attended festival of its kind in Western Canada, attracting an average of nearly 2,000 intensely passionate tea lovers annually.
- Reach the right people: To quote one of our perennial exhibitors, the festival attracts “buyers, not tryers”. The tea lovers who attend are highly knowledgeable about tea, have well-developed palates, and are motivated to taste, learn, and spend. Within the tea sphere, they are ‘influencers’, and connecting them with your products can have a tremendous ripple effect, enhancing your sales and supercharging your marketing efforts!
- Strong media exposure and public interest: The Vancouver Tea Festival has received TV, online, and print promotion from important local, national, and international outlets, including Huffington Post, Destination BC (BC Tourism), Global BC, Daily Hive Vancouver, The Province, Fairchild TV, and many more.
- Stellar location: Situated adjacent to downtown Vancouver, the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden and Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver are easily accessible to hundreds of thousands of potential attendees, and the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden, admission to which is included in the price of some VTF tickets, has been lauded by National Geographic as the “World’s Top City Garden”.
- A great team: We at the Vancouver Tea Society pride ourselves on creating fruitful, lasting relationships with our cherished exhibitors. We are committed to working with you in a friendly, honest, fair, and transparent manner, to ensure you derive the maximum possible benefit from your decision to exhibit. We want nothing more than for you to be thrilled with your decision to take part in the VTF, and we will work determinedly to ensure we exceed your expectations every step of the way.
We excitedly look forward to partnering with you to make the 2018 Vancouver Tea Festival the most successful yet!
Exhibitor Registration for the 2018 Vancouver Tea Festival opens early July!